Central Middle School
Click above to read the article by KATC
Ph. (337) 457-5895 FAX (337) 457-8452
R. A. Landry, Principal
David Harper, Administrative Assistant
St. Landry Parish Information:
Friday, August 7, 2015
5th Grade: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
6th Grade: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
* Registration Fee of $35.00 is required at time of registration.
* Make checks payable to Central Middle School
* Parents/Guardians MUST register children and complete registration packets on-site.
* ID photos will be taken upon payment of registration fee!
* Students are to wear their uniform tops for photos.
* The actual ID badge will be distributed in homeroom classes on the first day of school, August 13, 2015.
Students' First Day of School
Thursday, August 13, 2015
St. Landry Parish School District has instituted a parish-wide summer reading list. All 6th grade CMS students who will be entering 7th grade for the 2015 - 2016 school year are required to read one of the following books:
Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn
The Bully (Bluford High Series #5) by Paul Langan
You may order these books online, as many vendors carry these titles. Also, you can purchase them from traditional brick and mortar bookstores. We have made the public libraries aware of these titles; therefore, your child may be able to access these books at the public library here in Eunice.
Please continue to check our website and local news media for any updates regarding school announcements and closures!
You can download the PowerSchool app onto your iPhone. There are two separate apps for parents and students. You will have to enter the zip code 70570 to find St. Landry Parish School Board. You must know your username and password into order to access your student's grades and attendance.